10 November 2015

An Italian researches Dr Pepper for his marketing class

When I was the Parochial Vicar at St. Anthony of Padua Parish in Effingham, Illinois, we had a foreign exchange student attending St. Anthony High School from Bardolino, Italy and with whom I have happily maintained contact.

A few days ago he asked me to complete a research survey about Dr Pepper he was conducting for a project in a marketing class in which he is currently enrolled. This morning, he kindly sent to me a copy of a poster he has put together for the project because I feature somewhat prominently in it:


He, too, is a fan of Dr Pepper and wishes it was more readily available in Italy. Perhaps one day it will be; he recently found it in one of his local grocery store chains (it is not yet in the same chain in Rome, but hope springs eternal!).

No comments:

Post a Comment