15 February 2015

Back to the books

Today begins the second semester of my second year  (of three) at the Pontifical Gregorian University in my pursuit of a license in canon law. After a couple of weeks free after the exam period, I cannot say I am exactly eager to resume classes again, but it will be good to begin the second half of my time in Rome.

For those who might be interested, I will take the following classes this semester:
  • Parish and diocesan curia (and a praxis course)
  • Marriage II
  • The teaching office of the Church (and a praxis course)
  • Roman law
  • Introduction to civil law
  • Introduction to the Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches
  • Latin II
  • From the body to the Code of Canon Law: A change of paradigm for canon law 
I hope this semester will not be as tedious as some of these course titles indicate may be possible. Your continued prayers will be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment