11 November 2014

Thoughts on the trailer for The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Having watched now the second trailer for Peter Jackson's The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, it saddens me to say that I not excited by what I see:


Post by The Hobbit.

If possible, my excitement is even lessened by some of the spoilers made known in the Official Movie Guide.

From what I see in the trailer and from what I have read of the spoilers, my assessment following The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug remains the same: Middle-earth no longer feels real.

I had hoped that, following a lower revenue with the The Desolation of Smaug as compared to The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Jackson might make a few fixes to The Battle of the Armies. Sadly, I no longer have this confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment