18 October 2014

Susan Boyle to release new album

EWTN's Raymond Arroyo sat down yesterday with Susan Boyle, who has said, "My own faith is the backbone of my life":


Susan's  new album Hope will be released Tuesday, October 21st (I just per-ordered it through iTunes): The brief promo video for Hope gives us some indication of the pleasure in which we will soon be able to partake:


I've written before about the music and voice of Susan Boyle, and I'm very much looking forward to listening to this album. Whenever she sings, she sings with a great emotion; she enters into her songs and takes the lyrics and makes them her own. This - together with Susan's personal simplicity, humility, and faith - is what makes her music so powerful. She's a woman we'd all like to know.

If you haven't yet read her autobiography, The Woman I Was Born To Be: My Story, I think you should. Her story has both tragedy and beauty, joy and inspiration. Her story is a story of grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment