15 October 2012

Random melodies

In former years I was a bit of a video game nerd.  In fact, I found my first job simply because I played video games.

This morning as I sat tiredly at my desk in my sitting room, I was working on something when I became aware that my feet were tapping a melody.  As I paid more attention - I was exhausted this morning - I realized I was tapping - and mentally humming - the theme music from Super Mario World from the Super Nintendo.  Admittedly, it's a great game!

Being amused at the situation - and, no doubt, pleased - a friend posted the music to my Facebook timeline (I want the old wall back), so I thought I'd share it with you:

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:07 PM

    You know, I was just thinking about my old Nintendo games and how I haven't played them in a long time. Now I think I will. I can either haul out the SNES or play it on my Game Boy Advance (lol).

    It must have been God's will.

    And yes, that is an excellent game!

    ReplyDelete