18 August 2012

Don't judge a gift by its package

Every now and again a curious and unexpected package will arrive for me.  Some weeks back such a package arrived for me at the Pastoral Center, which was particularly odd because I receive most of my mail at the Cathedral.

Of particular curiousity was the fact that this particular package was rather bear up in the postal system and clearly had seen better days.  But, as with so many things, you cannot judge a gift by its packaging.

Inside was a small pillow from the good folks at Klave Centesca embroidered with my coat or arms for use at the back of a chair:



Whether I use it or not in the sacred liturgy remains to be seen.  This might be a good solution to my difficulties with the presidential chair at the Cathedral.

No comments:

Post a Comment