14 August 2011

A patronal meme

A Catholic Mom in Hawaii has tagged me for a meme asking, if I should be canonized, of what would I be patron.  Here's the meme:
Assuming you are a saint, and your cause has been executed, your miracles confirmed, your date on the calendar established, all that is required is to select that of which Holy Mother Church will name you Patron(ess) of.

For this meme, you must name your patronage and then tag 5 other people who would like to play along.

Linking your answer to your nominator's post would make it easier to get your answers.
I've been pondering this for a while now and am not sure of what I would be patron, but a few thoughts come to mind:
  1. Hawaii;
  2. Quincy, Illinois;
  3. Masters of Ceremonies (I don't think they have one yet);
  4. those whose hearts remain in other lands; or, perhaps
  5. arthritics.
This maybe cheating, but what would you suggest?

Now, then, the five people I tag are:
  1. Ellen, From Across the Net;
  2. Thom, Faith in the 21st Century;
  3. Jonathan;
  4. Andrew, Unam Sanctam; and
  5. Kat, The Crescat.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Fr. D, thanks for the tag. =)

    Here's what I came up with although I think I'll have to die very soon to beat you to Patron of Masters of Ceremonies. Perhaps there can be a special category for patron of lay Masters of Ceremonies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we could probably be co-patrons, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete