22 March 2011

Almost like new

I returned last evening to Effingham to help hear grade school confessions this morning and took the opportunity to have the interior of my car detailed.

Some time ago one of my former students - who is currently taking a class on entrepreneurship - told me he had to start a business for class; his project would be detailing cars.

He's a handy and pragmatic young man and has been helpful to me several times in the past. Knowing some of his previous work, I told him I'd gladly bring my car to him.

Just a few minutes ago I collected the car and am very pleased with his work and think his fee is more than reasonable.

If you're in the Effingham area and need your car detailed I'll happily pass his contact information on to you; just shoot me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment