17 August 2009

Good news

As a priest, I am often asked to pray for various people and for various causes, but I don't always learn how these situations have turned out. Today I am happy to provide you with very good news of answer prayers:

Thanks to the generosity of numerous individuals, Chelsea, the Soon to be Sister, has paid off all of her loans so that she may soon enter the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist! I posted a plea for her here.

The Crescat also recently asked for financial assistance and has expressed her gratitude to her kind benefactors. I posted a plea for her here.

Let us remember to keep those who are good to us in our prayers asking the Lord to reward them for their goodness, while never neglecting to pray for those who are bad to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment