30 April 2009

Sometimes you just need a good laugh

...and that's why I like my friends.

I slept little through the night, in no small part because I was reading a book about Father Damien until midnight (I couldn't put it down). I awoke at 6:20 to a telephone call that should not have been made so early in the day.

The lack of sleep, combined with the heavy rain and resulting weak hips, finds me a bit irritable today, which I hope will soon pass now that the sun has peaked through the clouds and the birds are chirping.

At any rate, before I left my office to celebrate Mass, I left my Facebook status as, "Daren is celebrating the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass."

When I returned to my office a few moments ago, I saw that one of my friends commented on my status, saying, "While on Facebook? I don't think the pope would like that very much." Hilarious! And probably true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment