19 April 2009

Interview questions

Way back in January, Ellen, From Across the Net, gave me five interview questions to answer, which, I regret to say, I am only now getting around to answering. Sorry, Ellen!

And now, the questions:

1. What are five things that you couldn't do with out on a daily basis?

This is a tricky question and depends on how your interpret "couldn't do without." On a daily basis, I couldn't do without Dr Pepper (naturally), my Breviary, a computer (I suppose I could survive without one, if I had to), sunshine and prayer.

2. What is your favorite store to shop at and why?

The House of Hansen. They make very fine vestments. If we're looking for a more common store, I've always liked candy stores and toy stores (I worked in one for seven years).

3. What would your favorite meal consist of?

That's an easy one! Anything with pasta, bread and tomatoes. And a Dr Pepper, with good friends, of course.

4. Which two of your blogging friends would you want to meet and why?

Esther, A Catholic Mom in Hawaii, because I would be in Hawaii (and I've happily already met her. As I type this, I'm watching an episode of The Antiques Roadshow, from Hawaii). I'd also like to meet you, Ellen, because we've been blogging friends for a while now.

5. If someone gave you $100,000 to spend on yourself, how would spend it?

I would begin construction of either a castle or a Roman villa. And, if possible, I'd build it in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment