12 August 2008

A correction

A trusted friend and one "in the know" on these sorts of things very kindly e-mailed a correction to my response to the recent Letter to the Editor of Mr. Harold Kaufman.

In my response to his letter, I said, "Likewise, the Vatican does not invest in real estate." I regret to say that I was quite wrong on this point. Nevertheless, my error does not change the thrust of my letter, thankfully.

I apologize for the error and am grateful for the correction. I have corrected it via an update on the original blog post and have e-mailed the correction and apology to the Effingham Daily News.

Should you ever notice something that I say that is incorrect, please, kindly inform me and I will do what I can to correct my error. This will not only help to keep the integrity of this blog, but will also help keep it the calm place on the web that I hope it will remain. We've never really been embroiled in heated arguments, though we have had a few serious discussions. I am grateful to all of my readers for keeping the blog this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment