27 August 2008

Comment moderation enabled

Over the years I have considered enabling comment moderation but decided against it, trusting in the decency and kindness of my readers to follow the Christian law of charity in their posts.

My frequent readers have done this very well and for this I thank them.

However, there have been - on occassion - a commenter or two who has been less than kind, though they never quite "crossed the line" to require moderation. Last night, however, a commenter's words were simply obscene. Consequently, comment moderation has been enabled.

For those of you who have exercised charity in your comments, I regret this necessity.

Due to the sometimes bizarre daily activities and routine of a parish priest, I cannot promise your comments will always be approved in a timely fashion, but I will do what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment