29 July 2008

Six quirks meme

Some days back Jeff, of Thursday Night Gumbo, tagged me for the Six Quirks Meme (and I forgot to answer it).

The rules, I think, are simply to offer six quirks about yourself. Here goes:

1. I only rarely actually leave my house on the first try. More often than not I have to go back inside before leaving to collect something I forgot to bring. Sometimes twice. Fortunately, I never actually start the car before remembering what I've forgotten.

2. I can't stand the taste of olives, but I love olive oil.

3. I have the ability to tap on tables, fidget with various instruments, and even hum songs without realizing it, and hence driving those around me crazy.

4. I almost always carry a pen with me but almost never have any paper with me on which to write.

5. I can watch a movie, read a book and carry on a conversation with someone all at the same time, and still know what's going on in each.

6. If I can't have a Dr Pepper in a restuarant, I'll more likely have a water or a lemonade than another soda.

I think that does it. I'm sure others could offer plenty of other quirks.

If you want to be tagged, you are. Sorry this took so long, Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment