14 May 2008

I'm felling better now

I'm happy to say that I'm feeling better now, though I'm still not up to speed. The weather broke and the clouds have begun to clear. Thank you for your prayers! Presuming a good night's rest tonight I should be back to normal tomorrow.

I've just returned from our mission parish after meeting with the kids who will be confirmed in a couple of weeks. I thought I was going out for a practice, but I must have looked at the wrong week. Tonight's topic was simply a conversation with me and this, that, and whatever else.

We talked about the Bishop's vesture, his role in Confirmation, the uses of oil and even how to discern God's will in your life. They were a quiet group, but it was an enjoyable hour even so.

The vocation director for the Diocese - who is also a good friend - is coming tomorrow to take two of our high school students out to dinner, and to talk about their future. I'll of course join them for dinner.

I'll also be making plans tomorrow to see the upcoming Prince Caspian and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I told the students tonight that these will be the two movies I see this year; I don't get out much, but there isn't much to see, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment