25 April 2008

It's time for change

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

Over the past several weeks I have noticed a growing dislike of being in my office in the parish center.

For some time I wasn't quite sure why, but as time went by - and especially since my return from my pilgrimage - I discovered the reason behind tbe discomfort of being in my office: it's too small, and I grew tired of facing a wall.

Months ago I positioned my desk toward the wall so as to free up space in the center of my office so that couples might sit next to each other for wedding preparations. That simply won't work any longer.

So today, before the weather changes and my joints don't want to do anything, I've set to rearranging my office, no small feat in itself. I'm not sure what the final outcome will be, but I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment