23 April 2008

The interviewer cometh

This morning I received a telephone call from a reporter from a newspaper in a city about half an hour north of Effingham. Word of my pilgrimage to Washington and New York reached him and he also found my blog, which intrigued him.

He asked if he could have an interview with me, which I am happy to give. I thought he would want to conduct it over the telephone but he wants to meet with me personally. I must say that I'm rather happy about this.

He'll arrive in the morning and will interview me after the morning Mass. He'll certainly ask about the pilgrimage and the blog, and I'll try to throw something in about World Youth Day 2008.

The parish and I may not have a good relationship with our own local newspaper, but it seems we may with other papers. Curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment