04 March 2008

Back in time

In an effort both to some reading and other various work - without going too crazy staying inside all day (and last night) - I've been reliving a bit of my high school days that some of you will no doubt remember: the Animaniacs.

The Animaniacs may well be the greatest cartoon every made, with the Warner Brothers (and the Warner Sister) provided one jolt of hilarity after another.

Who isn't moved to laughter at another "Good Idea, Bad Idea"? And what of the antics of Yakko, Wakko and Dot, or of Slappy the Squirrel? Or what of "Dot's Poetry Corner" or "Mime Time"?

Before I return to my work, I leave with you a few "episodes" of my favorite part of the show:

Thank you, Animaniacs, you made high school - and days of ice and snow - bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment