03 January 2008

New Year's Meme

I haven't yet switched to use a blog subscription service - in part because I've been too lazy to investigate them - and so have been tagged by A Catholic Mom in Hawaii for the following meme:

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?
I wish I knew.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
At the closing Mass of my home parish.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not really, though others tell me it’s nice.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey, preferably smoked.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I don't know.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Quite often, yes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
As far as I know.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not a chance.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don’t know; it’s been a long time since I’ve eaten cereal.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not usually, but I do untie them when I put them back on.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
No.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Cherry chocolate chip.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they look me in the eye when talking to me.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
My impatience.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My parents.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A tenderloin sandwich and French fries.

2o. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Everybody Loves Raymond.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Green.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The ocean, lilacs, and incense.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Diane Hanson at Ignatius Press.

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Of course!

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
In person, soccer. On television, none.

26. HAIR COLOR?
Brown.

27. EYE COLOR?
Brown.

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I tried for a few weeks but couldn’t put up with them.

29. FAVORITE FOOD?
Any Italian.

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
A Man for All Seasons.

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White.

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. I hate winter.

34. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
French silk pie or baklava.

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Oh my. Jesus of Nazareth, The Fulfillment of All Desire, Seek That Which Is Above, Lovely Like Jerusalem, and Mother Teresa: In the Shadow of Our Lady

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t have one.

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Everybody Loves Raymond.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
I’ve never thought about that before.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither, really.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Turkey, though Australia soon will be.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I don’t know.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Quincy, Illinois.

No comments:

Post a Comment