06 December 2007

Pleasant surprises of retail

One of the joys of working with Ignatius Press and their I'm Dreaming of a Catholic Christmas Campaign is being the happy priest who opens the boxes of ordered items upon their arrival. This provides the opportunity to explore some of their items I might not otherwise see. There have been several books to come through that I am very much impressed with and plan to order (I can't mention them yet because some have been ordered as gifts for people who may read this blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise).

Incidentally, if you have a few things you want to order from Ignatius Press, you can contact, I can place the order and arrange for the items to reach you, and you can help send my group of pilgrims to WYD 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment