29 November 2007

Clever

We all get them: catalogues we didn't request but often have things in them we wouldn't mind having but are too cheap to buy. I frequently get one catalogue in particular that has a few brilliant t-shirts with captions such as the following:
  • Forget World Peace. Visualize using your turn signal.
  • If idiots grew on trees this place would be an orchard.
  • HERE I AM. Now what are your other two wishes?
  • I'm not bossy, I just know what you should be doing.
  • Sorry about global warming. It's all my fault - I'll take care of it.
  • I took the Road Less Travelled and got to work on time.
  • Sometimes I wonder...why is that frisbee getting bigger - and then it hits me.
  • Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?
  • Jesus loves you but I'm his favorite.
  • Life is a circus, and I'm stuck in the freak tent.
  • Can we declare a snow day?
  • I may not be right but I can sure sound like it.
  • National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
  • The villagers are coming with torches and pitchforks. Please hide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment