08 October 2007

Angels and demons

This morning as I was waiting as new tires were put on my car - apparently I'm not very kind to tires - I finished reading Angels (and Demons): What Do We Really Know About Them? by Peter Kreeft.

This publication of Ignatius Press is a series of one hundred questions Peter Kreeft has encountered in his teaching career, covering topics from whether or not angels exist to whether they can eat food, and everything in between. I daresay there is not a topic he does not include.
The answers he provides are clear, to the point, and always in line with Church teaching. This little book should be on the bookshelves of most everybody, especially as more and more people become interested in angels. It will be helpful for those who are simply curious and essential to those who wish to teach about angels.
I give it my hearty recomendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment