08 June 2007

A bit late

Some weeks back, A Catholic Mom in Hawaii tagged me for the 8 Facts/Habits meme. I printed it out so I wouldn't forget to do it and, well, you can tell what happened.

At any rate, the rules are thus:

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tages 8 [!?] people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment."

Here goes:

1. I drink Dr Pepper as though it were water.
2. My favorite candy bar is a Snickers Ice Cream Bar.
3. The men in my paternal line all look very much alike.
4. I am German and Hungarian by birth, though I often wish I were English and Italian.
5. I have a great love of our current Holy Father.
6. I do not eat mushrooms, broccoli, peppers, olives, asparagus, etc., etc., etc.
7. The smell of lilacs always brings back good memories from my youth.
8. I prefer Medieval and Renaissance music to all others.

It you want to be tagged, consider it done.

6 comments:

  1. I think we'd all figured number one out. As for the vegetables, you're very finicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom says your eating/drinking habits are very unhealthy. If she blogged or commented herself you would surely get a lesson in healthy eating, vitamins, etc.
    I love this Holy Father too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:40 PM

    Lilacs remind me of my childhood/young adult years too. Until 13 years ago, I lived in Rochester, NY....the home of the infamous Lilac Festival: 500 varieties cover 22 acres of park.

    Another reminder of my childhood? Our dearly beloved bishop....Bishop Sheen!

    My Random 8 Meme from a few weeks ago.

    Maureen

    PS I had a crush on an altar boy in my Catholic grade school....he's the one in my Meme that becane my husband 20 years later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are lilacs somewhere around the lake here. I intend to find them this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete