08 June 2007

Another meme

I really shouldn't read blogs when I'm trying to get things done...

Ellen From Across the Net has tagged me for the 4 x 2 blog:

Here are the rules: Share four things that were new to you in the past four years. Four things you learned or experienced or explored for the first time in the past four years. Then share four things you want to try new in the next four years.

Four New Things in the Past Four Years:

1). I spent two months in Turkey, Greece and Italy.
2). I was ordained a deacon.
3). I was orained a priest.
4). I went to Hawaii.

Four Things in the Next Four Years:

1). I expect I will be appointed a Pastor, though I do not like the idea.
2). I should have received the S.T.L.
3). I will have published a book.
4). I will enter into the fourth decade of my life.

If you want to be tagged, you are.

4 comments:

  1. Father, I'm tagging myself. Thanks for the inspiration!

    What are you going to write a book about? (I'm hoping to publish one, too...or more....for a living someday...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one that I'm really hoping to get out will be on the Exultet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see "I plan transfer to the Diocese of Honolulu " anywhere on your list ;-)

    ReplyDelete