31 March 2007

Generations of Faith

After celebrating Palm Sunday Mass at Annunciation Parish, I will drive to St. Thomas the Apostle Parish in Newton to speak at their Generations of Faith meeting. If you aren't familiar with GofF do look into it. My home parish began using the program shortly before it closed and it seemed to go very well.

The topic for tomorrow is Holy Orders. The parish asked me to come to Newton - about thirty minutes away - because they thought it might be good for the parishioners to hear from a priest they don't always hear. I was happy to be able to arrange my own schedule - thanks to the great generosity of a retired priest - to accomodate their wishes.

I really don't know what I'm going to say tomorrow. I'll be speaking with the high school students and the adults, so I expect I'll do more answering of questions than speaking in general. At least that's my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment